Monday, June 26, 2017

"Torneo Creativo 2017: Beading" from Beads Perles Boutique

Beads Perles Boutique is a Spanish online shop that sells materials and components to make handmade jewellery. They ran two jewellery contests the present year: a Soutache Tournament and a Beading Tournament (from May to June).
A beading friend told me about their beading contest and I decided to sign up. I participated with the "Forever Spring" necklace. This design was elaborated with super duos, 4mm Swarovski bicones, 14mm Swarovski rivolis and 11/0 and 15/0 Miyuki seed beads.



My design didn´t pass the first round but that was ok. I wasn´t expecting to win, just wanted to join the contest. It was a good experience!
All competitors were very creative and their designs were beautifully executed. The tounament was won by Ana Reza from Leah couture bijoux. Congratulations!

Winner design by Ana Reza

No comments:

Post a Comment