Saturday, July 15, 2017

"Game of Thrones" Bookmark by Crafts For You

With the release of Game of Thrones' new season just around the corner, i's a really good time to tell you about a special bookmark I received in the mail about a month ago. It was sent to me by my friend Ana from Crafts For You.

About Crafts For You
But first let me tell you a little bit about Crafts For You. As a book lover, Ana takes pleasure creating unique and custom bookmarks. She uses a great variety of components to make these bookmarks: charms, pendants, gemstones, fossils, crystals... Just give her the name of a book and she will do the rest. But Crafts For You isn't only about bookmarks! Among Ana's works you can also find bracelets and necklaces. Everything handmade with a lot of detail and love.
If you are curious to know more, check out Crafts For You on facebook or visit the site.

A gift from Crafts For You
Knowing that I'm such a big fan of the TV series, Ana surprised me with a customized bookmark, Game of Thrones style. Made with red suede cord, it has a crown charm on one side and a pendant with a dragon on the other side. It is such an exquisite and unique bookmark. I love it!
Maybe this was her way of giving me a little push to start reading the books! Was that what you were aiming for, Ana?! Just kidding! Thank you so much for this lovely gift.


Ana has a section of Game of Thrones' bookmarks on Crafts For You facebook page. This is one of my favourites (besides mine, of course!). Winter is here!

Photo by Crafts For You


No comments:

Post a Comment